Every fucking time. All truths have been told.
1. Remind yourself that worrying doesn’t stop things happening. Things will happen – or not happen –anyway.
2. Recognise that “What ifs” don’t usually help with problem solving. It’s better to use logic, and brain storm for solutions. Take control of your emotions by using rational thinking.
are you a boy? your clothes are boy clothes.
are you a girl? your clothes are girl clothes.
are you outside the binary of boy and girl? so are your clothes.
did someone just tell you your clothes don’t match your gender identity? they are a trashcan and their clothes are trashcan clothes.
Or in the words of Eddie Izzard..
1. Root Chakra - Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
- Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
2. Sacral Chakra - Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
- Location: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in.
- Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra - Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
- Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
- Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
4. Heart Chakra - Our ability to love.
- Location: Center of chest just above heart.
- Emotional issues: Love, joy, inner peace.
5. Throat Chakra - Our ability to communicate.
- Location: Throat.
- Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
6. Third Eye Chakra - Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
- Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra)
- Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
7. Crown Chakra - The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
- Location: The very top of the head.
- Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
“All of the experiences in this comic are either directly from my own life or related to me by people I know and care for.
I don’t know, I’m all mad today. In the elevator in my building a woman decided she had an opinion about something I was wearing around my neck and grabbed it so she could tell me what she thought, and got mad when I told her to fuck off. I’m on the subway and a stranger wants to touch my hair. Every time I fuck someone or love someone, 0r change my body or decide whether or not to wear make-up or talk about the people I love, I prepare for the cascade of opinions or tirades or thinly-veiled self-congratulatory tolerance and it’s easier now to just not share, to hold those precious things private.
I’m tired of my body and my life being public property, of my identity and choices being used by others for leverage, at that entitled hurt or anger in their eyes when I don’t want to play along. I’m tired of seeing the people around me get manoeuvred or manhandled or held up like fucking pariahs when they just want to be left in peace. I’m bored of being someone else’s politics. I don’t want to talk – I’m just reading my book while I’m on my way home”
From the comic Robot Hugs